So there is no step by step photos for how to do this, but basically:
- Go for a walk and look for rocks. A beach with those soft, round beach pebbles would work great. But don’t worry, I found these from walking around in my neighborhood here in LA, no need to look far in other words.
- Rinse of any dirt with water, we don’t want to ruin those pens of yours. Let dry.
- I prefer to use Posca Markers, but any kind of acrylic paint (either brush or pen) should do. Get creative!
- Once you are happy with your designs, let them dry and cover with the gloss of your choice, matte/glossy.
- You are done! Perfect for decorating windows, the garden, pots… Or put them in a nice box and give to a dear friend.